The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council
Invites applications for the Position of
(New Full Time Permanent Position)
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is a dynamic and progressive organization that provides a range of programs and health services which serve eleven First Nations throughout Southern Saskatchewan within the Treaty Four Territory. FHQTC Health Services is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their administrative team. This position is based at the All Nations’ Healing Hospital, located in Fort Qu’Appelle, SK.
This new Administrative Assistant position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Health Services fleet vehicles, be responsible for weekly medical runs, and daily mail pick and delivery. This position will also provide general administrative duties including occasional support to services across the facility.
- Business Administrative Diploma and two years administrative experience.
- Dependability and demonstrated ability to work in a confidential environment.
- Must have clean driving record, class 5
- Must provide a criminal record and vulnerable sector check
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the multidisciplinary team
- Must prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task environment;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and database work;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must possess excellent organizational skills;
- Must follow-up on tasks and assignments in a timely manner;
- High level of accuracy is required.
- Must be highly reliable and dependable;
- Knowledge, understanding, and cultural sensitivity working with First Nations.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (7.5 hrs./day)
Rate of Pay: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Benefits: Competitive health benefits and pension plan
Closing Date: Open Until a Suitable Candidate is Found
All interested individuals should forward a cover letter clearly demonstrating how they meet the requirements of this position, a current resume, copy of certification, and three current employment references to:
FHQTC Health Services
P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. S0G 1S0
Fax: 306-332-3790 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.