Permanent Full-Time Position
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is a non-profit organization that provides a range of programs and services to 11 First Nations throughout Southern Saskatchewan within the Treaty Four Territory. Based out of the All Nations Healing Hospital, the Clinical Health Navigator will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing services to meet client care needs.
The Clinical Health Navigator is an integral part of FHQTC Health Services and All Nations Healing Hospital (ANHH) Services Program and works under the supervision of the Director of Acute and Clinical Services or designate. Working in the fast paced acute care and emergency department, the Clinical Health Navigator will be responsible for assisting people to navigate between the complex contemporary health care system and supporting traditional practices to achieve high-quality and holistic health and wellness. The Clinical Health Navigator will act as a liaison where language, tradition, and socioeconomic disparities present barriers to accessing appropriate services, working to eliminate racism and discrimination in the health system.
To review the complete job description, please email Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work with current practicing registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers.
- Degree from a recognized Psychiatric Nursing Program with current practicing registration with the Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan (RPNAS)
- Ability to work with Traditional Knowledge Keepers and community members with familiarity and respect for all culture and traditions;
- Awareness of cultural sensitivity and differences
- Current CPR Level C
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Previous working experience in an acute care or community agency would be an asset
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (7.5 hrs./day)
Rate of Pay: $65,346 – $ 79,920 / Annually
Benefits: Competitive health benefits and pension plan
Closing Date: Open Until a Suitable Candidate is Found
All interested individuals please email a cover letter and resume to Human Resources: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.