Full Time Home Care Registered Nurse The
FHQ Health Services
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council
Invites applications for the Position of
Full Time Home Care Registered Nurse
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is a non-profit organization that provides a range of programs and services to 11 First Nations throughout Southern Saskatchewan within the Treaty Four Territory. The position will work as part of the Health Services team, based at the “All Nations Healing Hospital” located in Fort Qu’Appelle, SK.
Reporting to the Director of Programs and Community Services or designate, the Home Care RN will be responsible for the assessment, coordination, and provision of nursing care to clients living in their own homes. As a member of the Home and Community Care Team you will assist in the supervision of home health aides, mentor nursing students, and participate in activities which promote the health of individuals and communities and further develop and enhance the Home and Community Care service.
• Degree in Nursing and be eligible for membership with the College of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan (CRNS)
• Current certification in First Aide/CPR level C
• Nursing experience in acute or home care
• Demonstrated knowledge, respect, and understanding of First Nations culture and traditions.
• Valid Sask. Driver’s License
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships and to work in a multidisciplinary team based working environment.
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills (verbal and written).
• Demonstrated computer skills.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (7.5 hrs/day).
Flexibility may be required due to operational requirements.
Rate of Pay: $81,513 to $92,653 (based on experience)
$3,300 annual education allowance.
Benefits: Competitive health benefits and pension plan
Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found
All interested individuals should forward a cover letter clearly demonstrating how they meet the requirements of this position, a current resume and three references to:
FHQTC Health Services, Human Resources
P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. S0G 1S0
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.