The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council
Invites applications for the Position of
Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is a non-profit organization that provides a range of programs and services to 11 First Nations throughout Southern Saskatchewan within the Treaty Four Territory. The position will work as part of the Health Services team, based at the “All Nations Healing Hospital” located in Fort Qu’Appelle, SK.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)
As a member of the Home and Community Care Team, the LPN will effectively utilize their educational, observational, analytical and organizational skills to assist the RN in assessing home care clients. The LPN will contribute in the development of an appropriate plan of care in agreement with client in order to successfully mange client needs and assist clients and families to coordinate care so that clients are able to attain their optimum level of independent function in the activities of daily living.
Applicants must possess:
- Graduate of approved Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Current registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses (SALPN).
- Current CPR Level C
- A valid Sask. Driver’s License
Preferred applicants will have:
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience in community health, long term care or home care
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work autonomously (a self starter)
- Understanding of and respect for First Nations culture and traditions
- Demonstrated computer skills
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (7.5 hrs/day)
Rate of Pay: Some flexible hours required
Closing Date: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience September 22, 2021 (or until a suitable candidate is found)
All interested individuals should forward a cover letter clearly demonstrating how they meet the requirements of this position, a current resume and three references to:
FHQTC Health Services
P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. S0G 1S0
Fax: 306-332-3790 E-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.