Human Resource Associate Health Services/ANHH
FHQ Health Services
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council
Invites applications for the position of
Human Resource Associate
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is a non-profit organization that provides a range of programs and services to 11 First Nations throughout Southern Saskatchewan within the Treaty Four Territory. The position will work as part of the All Nations’ Healing Hospital and Health Services team, based at the “All Nations Healing Hospital” located in Fort Qu’Appelle, SK.
Reporting to the Executive Director and/or designate, the Human Resource (HR) Associate provides day to day logistics of the human resource function of the ANHH & FHQTC Health Services. The HR Associate will provide support and guidance to team members on policies and procedures, employee, and labour relations, and will be responsible for internal and external staffing processes while adhering to union collective agreements and FHQTC policies.
• Bachelor of Business Administration /Human Resource or equivalent experience working in a health care setting.
• Exceptional knowledge and experience in the interpretation of collective agreements
• Knowledge of the Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations payroll and benefits system required
• Knowledge of employment legislation
• Understanding of Human Resource functions
• Experience with an electronic Human Resource Management System
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team based working environment
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communications, research, analytical and writing skills
• Knowledge and experience in working with First Nations people, culture and traditions
• Valid class 5 licence
• Criminal & Vulnerable Sector check required
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (7.5 hrs./day)
Salary Range: $65,547 to $77,368
Benefits: Competitive Group Benefits and Pension Plan
Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found
All interested individuals should forward a cover letter clearly demonstrating how they meet the requirements of this position, a current resume, copy of degree, and three current references to:
FHQTC Health Services
P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. S0G 1S0
Fax: 306-332-3790 E-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.