All Nations' Healing Hospital
Pasikow Muskwa – Rising Bear Healing Centre
Internal/External Employment Opportunity
Position Status: Permanent Full-Time 0830-1630 weekdays, with some field and flexible hours
Location/Department: Pasikow Muskwa – Rising Bear Healing Centre
Reports to: Unit Coordinator
Date of posting: March 28, 2022
Posting closing date: Posted Until Filled
Rate of pay: $51.56 to $61.68 (5 steps)
Position start date: ASAP
An Integrated and Wholistic Approach to Health Care Delivery
Located on Treaty 4 Territory in the beautiful Qu’Appelle Valley, the All Nations’ Healing Hospital (ANHH) is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner to join the multidisciplinary team providing chronic disease management and outreach services.
- Under the direction of the Unit Coordinator, and within a multidisciplinary and high functioning team that includes a Traditional Knowledge Keeper, Primary Care Chronic Disease Nurse, Dietitian, Diabetes Nurse Educator, Health Navigator and Pharmacist, the NP provides primary care and community health services to patients and their families across the spectrum of kidney wellness for conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney disease, coronary artery disease and cholesterol management. The NP provides outreach services to the communities of the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
- The NP works collaboratively with all departments of ANHH, the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council (FHQTC) Health Services, and the Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) to further promote physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing and a commitment to the inherent Treaty rights to health and Truth and Reconciliation.
- In addition to the comprehensive benefits package, ANHH supports access to numerous professional development opportunities to enhance education and skills.
- ANHH is a facility that qualifies under the Government of Saskatchewan’s Loan Forgiveness for Nurses and Nurse Practitioners program
- Graduate of approved school of Nursing
- Masters Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Current registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Indigenous and rural healthcare experience an asset
If ANHH is a good fit for you please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.