All Nations' Healing Hospital
- Nurse Practitioner – Woman’s Health Centre 1 Perm Full-time/ 1 Perm Part-time
- Nurse Practitioner – Miko-Mahikan Red Wolf 2 Perm Full-time
- Nurse Practitioner – Pasikow Muskwa Rising Bear 1 Temp Full-time/ 1 Perm Full-time
|Position Status:||Perm Full-Time
|Location/Department:||All Nations Healing Hospital
|Affiliation:||SUN||Reports to:||Department Head|
|Date of posting:||July 14, 2023||Posting closing date:||Posted Until Filled|
|Rate of pay:||$52.59 to $62.91 (5 steps)||Position start date:||Negotiable|
An Integrated and Wholistic Approach to Health Care Delivery
Located on Treaty 4 Territory in the beautiful Qu’Appelle Valley, the All Nations’ Healing Hospital (ANHH) is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Nurse Practitioners to join the multidisciplinary team providing comprehensive person-directed and culturally responsive care focused on improving access to preventative health care for the Women’s Health Care Centre and/or the Miko-Mahikan Red Wolf and/or Pasikow Muskwa – Rising Bear Healing Centre.
- Under the direction of the Manager, Women’s Health Centre, and within a multidisciplinary and high functioning team, including midwives, the NP provides services to the catchment area of the All Nations’ Healing Hospital, including the town of Fort Qu’Appelle, surrounding municipalities and First Nations communities to manage and treat health concerns unique to women across the lifespan.
- Under the direction of the Manager, Red Wolf, and within a multidisciplinary and high functioning team, the NP provides primary care and community health services to patients and their families within a harm reduction and rights-based philosophy. The NP provides outreach services to the communities of the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
- Under the direction of the Unit Coordinator at Pasikow Muskwa – Rising Bear, and within a multidisciplinary and high functioning team that includes a Traditional Knowledge Keeper, Primary Care Chronic Disease Nurse, Dietitian, Diabetes Nurse Educator, Health Navigator and Pharmacist, the NP provides primary care and community health services to patients and their families across the spectrum of kidney wellness for conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney disease, coronary artery disease and cholesterol management. The NP provides outreach services to the communities of the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
- The NP works collaboratively with all departments of ANHH, the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council (FHQTC) Health Services, and the Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) to further promote physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing and a commitment to the inherent Treaty rights to health and Truth and Reconciliation.
- In addition to the comprehensive benefits package, ANHH supports access to numerous professional development opportunities to enhance education and skills.
ANHH is a facility that qualifies under the Government of Saskatchewan’s Loan Forgiveness for Nurses and Nurse Practitioners program
- Graduate of approved school of Nursing
- Masters Degree in Nursing.
- Current registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Indigenous and rural healthcare experience an asset.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Registered Nurse in primary care, public health or acute care.
If ANHH is a good fit for you please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to:
Human Resources: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.