Outreach Navigator Miko-Mahikan “Red Wolf”
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is a non-profit organization that provides a range of programs and services to 11 First Nations throughout Southern Saskatchewan within the Treaty Four Territory. The position will work as part of the Miko-Mahikan Outreach team, located in Fort Qu’Appelle, SK.
The Outreach Navigator is an integral part of the FHQ Health Services Program and works under the supervision of the Miko-Mahikan Manager. The Outreach Navigator will be responsible for meeting the needs of people living with, at risk for and affected by HIV, HCV, and opioid use disorder in our communities. Working in the harm reduction and rights based philosophy, this position will assist people to achieve stabilized health, and to improve their quality of life and meet their own goals.
- Degree in human services field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a community agency would be an asset.
- Knowledge of HIV, harm reduction and the needs of persons living with, at risk or affected by
HIV or HCV is an asset.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work with Traditional Knowledge Keepers and community members with
familiarity and respect for all culture and traditions.
- Valid drivers license.
- CPIC & vulnerable sector check
Hours of Work: Rate of Pay: Closing Date:
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (7.5 hrs./day). Flexibility may be required due to operational requirements.
59,129 to 65,887
Competitive health benefits and pension plan
March 24, 2023
Please submit your application to: Human Resources
File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council Health Services
450 8th Street, P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. S0G 1S0
Fax: 306-332-3790 E-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.