Outreach Support Worker Full Time/ Part-time/Casual Position
FHQ Health Services
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council Invites applications for
Outreach Support Worker
Full Time/ Part-time/Casual Position
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is a non-profit organization that provides a range of programs and services to 11 First Nations throughout Southern Saskatchewan within the Treaty Four Territory. Based out of Red Wolf Outreach Program, the Support Worker will report to the Outreach Coordinator. The Support Worker provides support to community members guided by the principles of harm reduction and trauma informed care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide day-to-day support to community members
• Support their holistic healing journey in the areas of spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical well-being
• Advocate for community members
• Conduct assessments, determining immediate needs and supports
• Complete required documentation
• Provide transportation to appointments and as required
• Mentor life skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Certificate in Addictions or other Human Services field or equivalent experience working with addictions and/or mental health
• Valid drivers’ license
• Criminal & Vulnerable Sector check required
• Demonstrated knowledge and respect of, and ability to work within First Nations Traditional and Spiritual Institutes
Hours of Work: 12-hour Shifts (includes: day, night, & weekend shifts)
Rate of Pay: $31,297 to $40,833
Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found
All interested individuals should forward a cover letter clearly demonstrating how they meet the requirements of this position, a current resume and three references to:
FHQTC Health Services
P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. S0G 1S0
Fax: 306-332-3790 E-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.