The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council Invites applications for
OUTREACH SUPPORT WORKER
Full-time, Part-time, and Casual Positions
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is a non-profit organization that provides a range of programs and services to 11 First Nations throughout Southern Saskatchewan within the Treaty Four Territory. Based out of Red Wolf Outreach Program, the Support Workers will report to the Outreach Coordinator and provide support to community members guided by the principles of harm reduction and trauma informed care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support to community members
- Support their holistic healing journey in the areas of spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical well-being
- Advocate for the community members
- Complete required documentation
- Provide transportation to appointments and as needed
- Mentor life skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess a Certificate or Diploma in Social Work, Psychology, Addictions or other Human Services field and one (1) year of experience working with addictions and/or mental health
- Valid drivers’ license
- Acceptable CPIC and Vulnerable Sector Search
Hours of Work: Shift work (includes day, evening, night, weekend shifts)
Rate of Pay: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found
All interested individuals should forward a cover letter clearly demonstrating how they meet the requirements of this position, a current resume and three references to:
FHQTC Health Services
P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. S0G 1S0
Fax: 306-332-3790 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.