Pasikow Muskwa Rising Bear Healing Centre
Employment Opportunity (Permanent Full-time)
|Position Status:||Permanent Full-time||Location/Department:||Pasikow Muskwa Rising Bear Healing Centre|
|Affiliation:||SUN||Reports to:||Unit Coordinator|
|Date of posting:||January 5, 2023||Posting closing date:||Posted Until Filled|
|Rate of pay:||$37.82 to $49.09||Position start date:||ASAP|
An Integrated and Wholistic Approach to Health Care Delivery
Located on Treaty 4 Territory in the beautiful Qu’Appelle Valley, the All Nations’ Healing Hospital (ANHH) is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join the Kidney Wellness and Dialysis team for a period of four (4) months.
- The interdisciplinary and high functioning team includes a Nurse Practitioner, Traditional Knowledge Keeper, Dietitian, Diabetes Nurse Educator, Health Navigator and Pharmacist and provides primary care and community health services to patients and their families across the spectrum of kidney wellness, from early detection, prevention and dialysis services.
- The RN provides culturally responsive kidney care services within the Satellite Hemodialysis Unit and in a clinic and community setting to promote healing and wellness to a complex and at-risk patient population.
- The RN is responsible for patient teaching, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of holistic chronic disease care and dialysis treatment. The RN in this role demonstrates overall team leadership and coordination of care while working closely with all departments of ANHH, the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council (FHQTC) Health Services, and the Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) to further promote physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing and a commitment to the inherent Treaty rights to health and Truth and Reconciliation.
- In addition to the comprehensive benefits package, ANHH supports access to numerous professional development opportunities to enhance education and skills.
- ANHH is a facility that qualifies under the Government of Saskatchewan’s Loan Forgiveness for Nurses and Nurse Practitioners program
- Graduate of approve Bachelor of Nursing program
- Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan (formerly SRNA)
- CPR Level ‘C’
- Hemodialysis Certification
- Recent experience within In-Centre or Satellite Hemodialysis an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an interprofessional setting, including strong team work and communication skills
- Previous experience working with First Nations clients an asset
- Basic computer skills, knowledgeable of electronic health system applications
If ANHH is a good fit for you please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.