All Nations' Healing Hospital
Date of Posting: October 14, 2021
Affiliation: ANHH/PSAC Collective Agreement
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Hours of Work: 12 multi-rotating shifts of 11.78 hours in a 28 day rotation
Rate of Pay: As per ANHH/PSAC Collective Agreement
START DATE: November 1, 2021
CLOSING DATE: October 21, 2021
Under the direction of the Nursing Supervisor, the Unit Clerk provides reception and clerical support to the Nursing Department. The Unit Clerk may also may provide filing services to the Health Information Management Department and reception and clerical support to the Diagnostics Department. The Unit Clerk may assist in maintaining staff schedules, adhering to collective bargaining agreements and may replace staff as required. This position will work closely with all departments of the ANHH and the Health Services of the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council to ensure/maintain a high quality of patient care.
- Office Education certificate
- Basic medical terminology
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Dependability and demonstrated ability to work in a confidential environment;
- Good working knowledge of various software programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Access);
- Ability to learn new skills and to multitask;
- Knowledge of First Nations culture and traditions.
First preference will be given to employees of ANHH and PSAC.
Please submit your application to: Human Resources
All Nations’ Healing Hospital
450 8th Street, P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK S0G 1S0
Fax (306) 332-3790
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.